I Want To Die In 2012

I Want To Die In 2012



Well now I've gone and done it... Found the day I want to die...


So this is my "Suicide" note for the World




NO!



I'm not going to "off" Myself, now or later, (to the best of my knowledge)


So don't get too happy.





What a way to start a new blog... Watching "Dexter" on Showtime and "The Nostradamus Effect" on the History Channel.


BUT HEY !


Great things come to those who watch T.V.

First off I don't think the timeline is "fixed." So this date in the future is irrelevant!

But if the 2012 shit is real, nobody is going to live for the next 40 years after it, anyway.


(Well that's the way hear it from the "Rumour Mill")













Don't get me Started on a Forum with no rebuke! Comment if you dare.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

It's 2016 now. Earth is still here. We made it through 2 terms with Obama (the first black president) safely. Last night we were forced to  to chose between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump....Yes I said Donald Trump!?! Guess who won Donald Trump. So now we have a megalomaniac to spend billions of dollars trying to create his own crap and only failed as our next president can't even do a political speech without looking at the monitor and, then said he didn't mean what he said ,but I can say no more about that because he is officially our new elected leader. Even if it was Hillary Clinton. Maybe Bill would end up running the office instead and she would get all the credit. Then again I doubt that would happen it doesn't matter now Facebook but I have a feeling it doesn't matter just met again next time please I would have definitely had something to say FBI... Need I say more anyway this phone obviously since 2012 for sure I'm going to put some videos up there call Angie's List a band called Rage Against the Machine the Anime is  Claymore it's called know your enemy its from 1992 but it still fits the politics of now we have a new president to be sworn in thank you and I love you links to other AMV's please

 

No comments:

Post a Comment