I Want To Die In 2012

I Want To Die In 2012



Well now I've gone and done it... Found the day I want to die...


So this is my "Suicide" note for the World




NO!



I'm not going to "off" Myself, now or later, (to the best of my knowledge)


So don't get too happy.





What a way to start a new blog... Watching "Dexter" on Showtime and "The Nostradamus Effect" on the History Channel.


BUT HEY !


Great things come to those who watch T.V.

First off I don't think the timeline is "fixed." So this date in the future is irrelevant!

But if the 2012 shit is real, nobody is going to live for the next 40 years after it, anyway.


(Well that's the way hear it from the "Rumour Mill")













Don't get me Started on a Forum with no rebuke! Comment if you dare.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

northeast blackout of 2003




The Northeast Blackout of 2003 was a massive widespread power outage that occurred throughout parts of the Northeastern and Midwestern United States and Ontario, Canada on Thursday, August 14, 2003, at approximately 4:15 p.m. EDT (UTC-4). At the time, it was the second most widespread electrical blackout in history, after the 1999 Southern Brazil blackout.[1][2] The blackout affected an estimated 10 million people in Ontario and 45 million people in eight U.S. states.

No comments:

Post a Comment